Door Repair and Replacement
Glass and Aluminum Doors are the most common doors used for retail and commercial entrances. They are available in many styles, colors, and features to customize your entrance and fit all your requirements.
Your entry door creates the first impression of your business. Often doors become misaligned, are difficult to lock, close too quickly or slowly, and are leaking or damaged. Anaheim Glass can maintain your door closers, hinges, thresholds, and other hardware and accessories.
After you discover broken glass, especially in a storefront door or window, the first priority is to secure your business. Anaheim Glass offers emergency services to business owners, including priority after-hours response and discounted emergency board-up services.
Glass and Aluminum Door Options Can Include:
- Entry and exit pull or push handles for easy access
- Panic devices and lever-style locks
- Powder coating available in several colors
- Glass options include: Tempered, laminated, dual-glazed/insulated, and bullet resistant
- ADA Modifications and upgrades
- Clear or tinted glass
- Standard and custom handles
- Low energy power assist operators
- All types of closers to meet any budget: Surface mount, concealed, in-ground floor closers. All closers are available to meet ADA codes or provide a “hold open” or “non-hold open” feature depending on your door needs.